4.28.2010

My week has been... my week to come...

My week has been STRESSFUL.
Life is good, though.  I have been able to find good in this week.
Even though it has been hard to find those good things, I have been able to count my blessings.
*My family (Love you, mom & dad)!!!!
*My fabulous friends
*My house & bed (even if I'm in neither very much).
*Little kids
*PB&J's (what I'm currently eating).
*COFFEE
*Pandora radio
*My new running route (which is now OUTDOORS)!!!!
*Love and grace from God
*A VERY good book that I look forward to reading every night: Irresistible Revolution

As you can see this list is definitely not complete, but it has been some things I have been trying to FOCUS on this week.

Well, pictures from this week are to come... right now, I am studying for my bio test which is tomorrow. And I'm eating my pbj with a half filled camelbak of water.  Gonna finish it... it's a good thing for me.

Tomorrow's agenda:
*Studying early with one of my favs @ a good place
*Bio test @ school//school
*Getting picked up asap & babysitting pronto
*Playing two songs with the MS orchestra for their concert
*Any other homework I need to accomplish
*BED TIME
*FRIDAYYYYY//BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!
:::I'm turning sixteen this weekend?:::

LoVE & JoY!
RebeccA C. VoLD

No comments:

Post a Comment