4.10.2010

NCIS, Twins win, friends for life, decaf Chai

Hours of NCIS are on tonight on USA.  So here I'm sitting.
With a cup of Deaf Chai tea.  The t.v. on, blogging, & planning my day tomorrow.


My day tomorrow:
-Jump into the shower early
-Make coffee
-Out the door
-Teach Sunday School for the first time in three weeks (I miss those kids!!!!)
-Go to service
-Clean for a little
-Babysit a massive # of kids with a good friend
-Relax//study for SATs?
-Wash sheets
-Go to bed



Today I hung out with a friend I hadn't for a few weeks.  This is a rather close friend @ that.  I love her, and she has a beautiful heart.  I've known her since the fourth grade.  From my old church in Minnetonka.  Her name is like her personality: Sunni (sunshine)... although I can't take credit for that nickname.  We talked for literally two hours in the same spot.  Then decided to watch some of her fav show (CSI: Las vegas).



We watched an episode which linked to another episode on season six (she owns all the seasons), and we wanted to watch it.  We found the dvd was extremely scratched.  We found a video on youtube talking about how to get rid of scratches on dvd's using peanut butter, tooth paste, baking soda, and diet coke.  We did a tester which was a fail.  But we decided that it wouldn't hurt the CSI dvd any more since it didn't work what so ever, that we went for it.  It semi worked... but you know.  So don't always trust youtube :) It was fun to try some science experiment, though!
(Yes, that is me holding a dvd covered in tooth paste//peanut butter (rather disturbing).



On a better note, we made homemade pizzas! We have done this numerous times before, and we wanted to do it again.  I am a strict cheese pizza eater (although I ate much pepperoni straight from the bag).  And then I also wanted a tomato on my pizza.  It turned out to look like a peace sign.  Then I decided I need to take a picture of it, because I like peace.



I must also add that I have torn out the pj shorts! (and no that's not the shirt I'm wearing to bed).  
I love my pajama shorts from gap.  My sister gave them to me because they ended up not fitting her.  Too big.  She doesn't have the hips that I do (much luck for me ;)  But I love them, they're comfortable and they have snow flakes on them.  Hahahahahaha.  That I want to be reminded of Minnesota's brutal winters in the middle of summer.  Sikkkkke.
Anyway, all that matters is that they're comfortable and I got them for free.



Here's my night time Chai tea.  It's delicious while watching NCIS.  Good episode, too.
Although, I'm taking a break from that currently and watching the local on the 8's on the Weather Channel.  Checking out the week forecast.  Always a good thing.  Going to be in the 70s!

Have a blessed rest of your weekend.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment