4.14.2010

1 mile in record time...

I had the urge and felt the need to run today.  
Even though I went to track yesterday... which felt at the time KILLER.
I realized I hadn't run in a while... too.  much.  drama.  practice.


Well... my running is DEFINITELY not this scenic.  I am still on the treadmill (unless I'm @ Track).
Although, Can I say I love running? I have never loved running more in my life.  I find it a way to make myself motivated, and it also amazing how much better I want to keep eating... It is contagious.



After my run (when I went upstairs), I saw the sun just bleeding through my kitchen window.  I had to go outside with my camera.  No doubt.



I grabbed my dad's shoes (which still look as big as when I wore them when I was little), and I headed outside! As you can tell... my feet are small.  I wear size 7.  Word.
It was HUMID it felt like when I got outside... I'm thinking, wow.  Spring is really here, and summer is definitely coming.  Thank goodness... but I don't want this year to end.  I've loved it FAR too much.



My little bought shananenes today!!!!! (my mom).  
I love potassium after running... definitely keeps those muscles from holding together and cramping.  I hate hate hate muscle cramps.  And these bananas are JUST as I love them... right before ripe.  So so good.



This morning I filled up my water bottle with water.  I left it on the counter, dummy me.  I was so jealous every time I watched one of my class mates//teachers drink water.  My mouth felt parched all day long.  My goal tonight: Drink this nalgene because I am DEHYDRATED.

Today has been a beautiful day.  A beautiful mystery.
It was a beautiful sunrise this morning... and then @ noon it started to rain, and pour.  I didn't like that sight, as much as I like rain.  I headed over to Dunn Bros... still grey... and when Mrs. Felix and I headed out of Dunn Bros the sun was screaming our names... super beautiful and a great surprise! 
I am thankful for so many things.  I am most thankful for my beautiful Savior.  I can't fathom how much better my days go if I just take simply 3 minutes in the morning to read a small passage in scripture... I just love that.  

Enjoy the sun.  Enjoy the rain.  Enjoy life.  Even through the pain.  
There is beauty in everything.  There is beauty in nothing.  God orchestrates life.

hearts,
rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment