4.10.2010

Triggering things right now...

I want to say that some things are going very well for me right now.
But I have to be honest, not everything is okay.  Not everything is alright.
I want to say that all I'm asking is for prayer over my family.
Right now is a trial-some time.  It's been hard.  But I know it will get better.  Things don't stay bad forever.
Please be praying.  Please.


Life is good though.  I'm finding very good things that keep me moving.  Things that are motivating me, and it's going to be okay.  
I wasn't very happy when I found my dad at our Espresso machine trying to fix something... I kind of realized my reliance on coffee in the morning... but when my dad got it fixed and all I was a very very happy camper.
Last night I had a dance party with my sophomore class... so so so much fun! And the soreness I awoke with was definitely worth it.  All I can say is some advil helped with that.



Here's my countdown: 22 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY.  My parents are in disbelief that I'll FINALLY be 16.  It's about time I said.  And I can't even get my license until August 10th.  Oh well, better than never! 
I'm still trying to decide what I should do for my sweet sixteen... something fun I'm thinking... :)


Well I'm out for the afternoon//evening! I hope you ALL have a blessed weekend and love the nice weather coming towards us Minnesotans!!!!!!

Peace

P.S.  GO MINNESOTA!!!!!!!! (I'm so happy they won last night, and hope they beat Chicago again tonight.... only harder!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment