4.21.2010

What can I say?

This week has been a hassle.
This week has been beautiful.

I have been learning this week that changing my words to positive has motivated me.
I have been struggling && fighting tough and annoying allergies.  And they're BAD this year.
I have been drinking tons and tons of water && orange juice to wash out the toxins and crap.
And I'm hoping... this will pass.
But this week... it has been beautiful.

I have been tired, worn out, ready to snooze, ect...
I have been so tired that I just could sleep days in and out.  
But this week has been BEAUTIFUL.
I have been finding that putting good and positive words in my mind have made it better and more beautiful.
There has been sunshine.
There have been amazing friends.
My parents are a blessing.
I love talking to my sister.
It has been gorgeous weather.
I went on a field trip.

This week may only be half-over... and long and tiring... but this week...
It has been beautiful

"So what can I say? What can I do?... I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned in AWE of the one who GAVE IT ALL." - The stand: Hillsong

:::And be humble ACCEPTING everyone in love and gentleness...:::

Peace,
Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment