4.17.2010

Struggling a little bit this morning....

Happy Saturday!
I woke up very early this morning... even though I wasn't able to fall asleep forever.
I have a very stuffy nose, itchy throat, my eyes are watering, and I have a runny nose.
I am NOT a fan of Allergy season.  
It just makes me feel miserable.  So this morning, I want to say I am thankful for Chai tea & Benadryl (even though I usually use Claritin... we didn't have that this morning).


Opening night, not wanting to destroy the creation Ashley & Liz did on my hair & make up.



Everything off.... I was feeling a little silly.  I'm not sure how this picture turned out like it did, but I thought it was hilarious.



Closing night... I look much older//creepier (I smudged more of my make up that last night).



Very very very helpful.  



I don't wanna take it all off :(



My hair all out! I look like a crazy.



Like I said... Allergies are making me feel MISERABLE.



So so so thankful for Chai & Benadryl.  Please pray my allergies subside sometime soon....

I hope you ALL have a beautiful and blessed Saturday!
LoVe & PEaCE,

reeb

"Give ALL your worries and cares to God, for He cares for YOU." 1 Peter 5:7

::::A verse I have been needing this week... and so happy it has showed up already about 5 times today.  Praise God::::

No comments:

Post a Comment