4.05.2010

Late night owiee

Well here I am.  I was all ready for bed early... I have to go back to school tomorrow.
Read some of my book (Velvet Elvis), and I started to shut my eyes to go to sleep.
Pain.
My knee.
What's going on?
My knee has been doing so well.
And right now... it has to break out into pain.
I don't know what I did wrong.
I don't know why it's in such excruciating pain.
But here I am... watching the Twins game, and icing my knee.
Great night.  


There's always room to smile, though.
I can be happy.  It's the bottom of the 5th inning... Twins tied it up on the top of the 5th... Three to Three!!!!! Go Minnesota!!!!!!

Well, all I'm asking if you're reading this tonight.... that you'd pray this pain subsides.
I'd like to get to bed.  An hour ago.
God is good all the time though.... All I'm going to say is tomorrow is definietly going to be a coffee morning if this doesn't stop.  It's hurting, but it's okay... I'm just asking for prayer for it to stop or numb up for the night... I can deal with it better tomorrow(:

Tomorrow's schedule:
::Dad leaves on business until Wed
::School
::Two hour drama practice
::Home & Homework//Work on History test for Friday
::Dinner with the mom
::SLEEP

Love and peAcE,

rebecca c

No comments:

Post a Comment