4.18.2010

So thankful.

I need to say that thankfulness has been on my lips today.
I am thankful for the sun.
I am thankful for the stars.
I am thankful for nutritional food to eat... ect.

I am thankful that I thought this week was going to stink,
but being thankful has made it jump started and a WONDERFUL start to the week.
Today I didn't even drink coffee.  I decided I needed to take a days break... no coffee except a small cup of DECAF @ around 7pm.  My body didn't have one stroke of a head ache today.  Thank goodness!


I am ending tonight with a glass of @ Silk Soy + home baked - whole wheat bread with @ Nutella Spread on top.  It was a great snack before bed...



I am fizzing some Alka-Seltzer tablets into 4 oz of water & drinking it (how great it tastes...)
Then I am GOING TO BED.
I am ready for a GOOD snooze tonight! Please be praying I sleep the night through until my alarm...

Tomorrow I am planning on drinking PLENTY of fluids:::
-Oj @ the breakfast date with the dad
-3 Camelback water bottles full of water
-Silk Soy Milk
-More oj//vitamin C

I am ready to breathe right again & get rid of these ALLERGIES!!!!! They're driving me nuts!
L0VE & J0Y,

V0LD

No comments:

Post a Comment