4.14.2010

Dunn Bros + A wonderful person = pure afternoon enjoyment

As many of you know I help out with the cutest first graders three times a week for my last hour of the day.  It is also with the BEST teacher EVER.  I love her!
Well today, her and I went over to Dunn Bros and just chatted.  It was fabulous, and I loved hearing all her stories... she is one of the sweetest ladies on planet earth.

I got a french press... one of my favorites.  It was rich and a great treat after school.  
It made me alert and jittery... I love that feeling!
Thank you again, Mrs. Felix!!!! You are so so sweet :).



Well, the Twins didn't win today, which was sad, but the last game versus Boston is tomorrow... MN has won once, and now Boston has won once... GO MINNESOTA!!!!! I have loved our home opener week.  

Tonight's schedule:::
-Do some laundry
-Work on some homework
-Go to bed early... I'm a little tired!

Tomorrow:::
-Shower early
-Head to school
-DRAMA ALL DAY (no classes)
-Opening NIGHT for Screwtape Letters!!!!!!

I hope you all have a BEAUTIFUL rest of your week! 
Enjoy life in the little and big things.

pictures from "Screwtape Letters" to come!

♥ Rebecca C

No comments:

Post a Comment