4.06.2010

Oatmeal + Oj + Coffee = Unsatisfying hunger & unending smiles

I disdained when my 2nd alarm went off this morning (I kept pressing snooze until I needed to dismiss the alarm).  When I finally got out of my bed (6:30), I jumped into the shower for a quick 6 minute shower.
I blow dried my hair, straightened half of it and then headed up stairs for some breakfast.  
Without thought I grabbed the oatmeal this morning.  It was delicious with a glass of orange juice this cloudy morning.
I headed back down stairs and straightened the rest of my hair, brushed my teeth, and grabbed my drama script.
I made my morning coffee, and I was out the door.

We were driving behind one of my good friends all morning... that was a fun surprise.
School went slow, but it went fast.  It was GREAT to see everyone... some with tans, many with hair cuts, and teachers with beards.  Talk about what break does to people...

After school today, I had drama practice for two hours (3-5pm).
That went well.  It didn't seem very long at all.
Although, I had an unsatisfying hunger this afternoon.  UNSATISFYING.  It was horrific!
Oatmeal is supposed to fuel and satisfy you for the day... not make you hungry! And I had a very grain rich lunch (English muffin w//peanut butter + banana on top, Cashews + other nuts, white popcorn, chocolate milk, + one hershey kiss).  What is with my stomach today?  Growth spirt? In the 10th grade? We'll see...

And now, I have math homework to tackle (LCF + Fractions)... JOY.
And also a History test on Friday over World War II.
Tomorrow is Wednesday, and life is good.
My knee is doing much better from last night if you were wondering... It still took me a while to fall asleep after I had numbed it with ice.  I finally got to sleep though... nights like that happen.

Happy Terrific Rainy Tuesday + a cup of cider! 
love & hope always!

No comments:

Post a Comment