4.23.2010

Time for.

It's FRIDAY.  I babysat a rather energetic kid... right after school (actually, I left school early... shhhhh).  Anyway, I babysat a cute, sweet, ADORABLE guatemalan boy.  He was adopted into this sweet and loving family... and he has two older sisters (which are biological to the parents).  
Anyway, I was only with the boy today.  But I hung out with the oldest girl when they got home... she just cracks me up.  And also, is by FAR the best gymnast ever.


I needed to run.  This is obviously before my run (don't you LOVE the hot long johns underneath??)
It was a tad bit chilly outside (and around 8pm)... I have this thing about running more @ night.  I just LOVE it.  Anyway, I slipped those on under my shorts, and just wore a t-shirt and the outfit worked perfectly.  Fashionably speaking on the other hand....




Fee && Gary Oliver kept my beat up high, and kept me jogging//running.  
Although, throughout my run tonight I needed to stop at least four time to stretch out (get ready for this folks), not my LEFT knee, but my RIGHT knee.  Yeah, let me explain.  Most of you know I had surgery on my left knee (which I am still//almost done with the process of), but ever since my freshman year my right knee has always given me pain.  I noticed it my 08 soccer season in 9th grade during a game my first week of school.  I told my coach day after day.... my knee was in pain.  He told me to ice it, 20 on 20 off... I did it.  Every day.  And yet this pain never went away.  I'm thinking I may have tendonitis or something... but anyway going back to the doc for that one soon (even though they haven't necessary diagnosed it in the past).
All in all, it was a good mile and a half run in under 15 minutes! I loved every minute of it... even when I was in pain.  Good news though, my left knee is feeling amazing! No pain, and physical therapy is almost DONE!




Well I grabbed some potassium after my run... but I promise you, I'm part monkey.  I eat so many bananas on a daily basis it's unheard of.  I had a banana for breakfast + dannon plain yogurt with organic granola (my fav) + a glass of soy milk.  I had an english muffin with peanut butter & banana on top + a yo crunch yogurt + cheese its.  My after school snack:  organic milk + a small bowl of easy mac (:
Dinner: bowl of thai coconut curry with shrimp with my mom.  After my run: banana with peanut butter.
I.  Am.  Half.  Monkey.

Well, it is TIME FOR REST.  I have been so tired this week with these horrific allergies && trying to get rid of them with enormous amounts of homework... I don't think so.  So tonight is my night to just SLEEP.  Then tomorrow morning I am starting off my day with a good cup of coffee, and I am planning on cleaning my area of the house (aka the downstairs//vacuuming all the house... I love nothing more than a clean house, call me crazy).

Happy Friday to you all!
Peace kids,
Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment