4.24.2010

The unexpected day...

I told you I was going for a run.
Lie.

I told you I was babysitting to end of my night.
Lie.

Now, both these statements may still hold some truth, but not the way I thought they were going to...


I ended up cleaning out my shower before I went babysitting.  It was kinda dirty, and everyone needs to clean their shower, so now it's clean.  Yeah!

Then.  I went to babysitting.  It was so much fun... I love those kids to death.  They're a blast and they're so sweet and cute and adorable.  So are the parents.

Now there was a bonfire party for my sophomore class tonight @ one of my friends' house (obviously).
And, well, the parents I was babysitting for got home around 9ish.  So I was like dude, it doesn't end until 11, so I'll have my parents pick me up and take me there.  Well, they didn't live too far from the persons house, so they took me up there & I got there just in time for night games!

First we played sardines.  then ghost in the graveyard.  And then we did star tipping (I got pretty dirty and major grass marks after that one).  So all in all... I did babysit, but it didn't end my night.  And I didn't go for an intentional run, but I ran a ton during the night games... and with a lot of more mosquito bites than I was intending for.


The after effects:::
I got some nasty and sweet grass stains.  If you have ever gone star tipping (which I totally recommend), you know you can't stand up for a second.  I've done it many times in the past... it is definitely one of my favorite things about summer.  



Also, I was SUPER thirsty because I have been running around for a while.  Man I am tired, and I feel great though! The people I babysat for asked me about my allergies, because they also get nasty allergies, and they asked what I took... I told them I took benadryl and it did nothing.  They told me to take the generic brand of alevert or something, and I feel completely allergy free! I am loving it + it's 24 hour :).

Well I hope you all have a beautiful rest of your weekend!
Peace,
Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment