4.01.2010

78 degrees and animals are roaming

Today I'm kick starting my day with a cup of coffee + oatmeal.
And in 20 minutes I'm leaving to go to the ZOO.
Do I sound like a little kid?
Maybe, but I love animals.  And I love the zoo.
A friend + I were supposed to go on Tuesday, but that soon didn't work.
So today is the day! and the sun is blazing outside, and it's only 9:40 in the morning.  
The weather channel is saying a good day!



Today


Partly Cloudy
High
76°F

Precip
10%

Wind:From E at 17 mph
Max. Humidity:46%
UV Index:4 Moderate
Sunrise:6:55 AM CT
Avg. High:50°F
Record High:75°F (1963)

Looks like a good day ahead! I am looking forward to the time spent @ the zoo today.  Pictures to come! 


I want to say I am extremely thankful for the friends in my life right now.
I am SURROUNDED by such great witnesses of Christ, who know how to have fun, and know how to care and love.  I know if I were in trouble any of them would come and help me out.  As me to them.  I am sooooo blessed to have incredible friends.  I am so thankful.

Also,
Yesterday one of my friends showed me a verse.

:::Psalm 116:7:::
I said to myself, "relax, because the LORD takes care of you."
And last night, I cracked open my bible to whatever the Lord was feeling to teach me (i love those days)... and there was Psalm 116.  My eyes fell to the words... "He heard my cry for mercy..."
And I kept reading, and I was overwhelmed.  
God wants us to relax.
He wants us to let go of our sin and weight.
He wants us to go to him.
He loves us
+
He wants us to know that so deeply...
Let's keep this beautiful thought on our minds as easter Sunday approaches us, and Good Friday is tomorrow.  The day Jesus died for us.  Left this life, and gave up his sinless life for us... sinners and tax collectors, ect.  Lay your sins and guilt @ the cross.  We all have sinned.  We all mess up.  It's time to let go.

I'll leave you guys there for now! 
I'll probably blog later! 
Today's schedule:

-Zoo
-Hang out @ home
-Babysit awesome kids tonight! 

Going to be a fun day!

<3 rebecca C

No comments:

Post a Comment