4.18.2010

At the risk....

At the risk of sounding "bad", I didn't go to church this morning.
I haven't been able to sleep all week.
Yesterday, I woke up early.  When I could've slept in so late.
I have come down with allergies.  And they're not graceful at all.
So this morning... I managed to sleep until 10.  With waking up @ 6, 8, & 9.

Although, not going to church didn't stop me from pulling out my bible and putting on some quiet worship music.  

"And we know that all things work together for GOOD to those who love God..."
:::Romans 8:28:::

This verse was powerful to me this morning.  And the last part of the verse talks about being called, and having that calling from him.

-Right now I feel worn out
-Right now I feel like I'm torn between so many decisions
-Right now I'm undecided
-Right now I feel like I'm sure
-Right now...

This verse was a comfort to me.  It told me that ALL things (not just some, or the things I feel sure about), work for the good.  And that's also for our good.
As I sat pondering this verse... I thought...
-I'm going to be okay
-Some people may not be happy with my decisions, but that's okay
-Sometimes we have to say no
-Life is okay
-It's going to be okay
-My family & friends are supporting me

I hope that I encouraged some of you this morning.  I hope you have a blessed and beautiful day.
I hope and pray that you see God in the little and the big things.
Life is okay.  Things will be okay.  If you love him, things will be good.

Peace,
Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment