4.24.2010

Quick run. Then babysitting for the night.

Today I woke up around 7:30 (I fell back asleep), to a thunderstorm in which I watched for fifteen minutes and went back to sleep.
My alarm went off @ 9:30 because I wanted to get up at a reasonable hour.  I liked that.

It's been raining off & on today.  Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.
Today, I don't because it's cold.  But it has still been a good day.  It's made it okay that it's cold.

Right now::::::



I am going to go for a quick quick run (just to keep my legs and body going and in shape), and then I'll take a quick shower, and then head off to babysitting for the night!



Also, I went to the library today and picked up "Irresistible Revolution" by: Jim Wallis.
Many people have recommended this book to me, so I'm very excited to read it!
I like thought provoking books that make me have to put it down and dwell on the subject for a little while before I can read some more.  Other examples include: Anything by Rob Bell, Captivating by Stasi Eldredge, ect...

Of course, I love books that I can't put down either... those are super amazing.  The other book I'm in right now now is "Gone With the Wind" ...who ever knew I'd love it so much? I love it! Such a great story line... if you ever get the chance to read super small print of over 1000 pages, read it ;).

Well that's all for now!
Ta ta!
Happy Saturday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment