4.12.2010

SATs and Decaf to calm down... well, maybe hype up?

This morning I awoke pretty well.  Jumped in the shower.  And got upstairs to find my egg being made, and my oatmeal in the microwave.  Thank you, mommy:)
So I love that.  And I love that I was able to wake to that.  Then I was able to make my espresso... very well needed on a Monday morning with SATs rolling.  


I tell you... this is just PURE bliss.  I love love love coffee.
Why do they have to make it taste so good?  Everyone in my family is a coffee lover (well my mom isn't an every day drinker, but she likes it).  My family is a coffee family... what we would do without it?



I had my share of erasing today.  But I was happy that I was able to keep my brain turned on.  It was good and some few pretzels in between tests were a good energy and fiber plus.  Good brain power, too.
I wasn't able to finish my Olsat (I was four questions away).  And I SKIPPED 3 questions of my math... stupid having to have the booklet folded so I miss three stupid questions.  I was NOT happy to find that out.  But what can you do?

Two more tests tomorrow and I will be DONE.  No more stressing over filling in bubbles.  That hurts my hand far too much.  I can't wait until senior year (senior skip day was today).  How fabulous.

After school I had drama practice from 3 - 5.  Then I went to get some stuff done.  
Then I went out for a cup of decaf with a good friend.  It was a fun time, and we ended up @ El Azteca next door... to get some french fries... :)
It was delicious, and the guy there was hilarious (we were ATTEMPTING to talk to him in spanish.  Took us a little bit, but every bit counts, right??)

Well I hope you all have a BLESSED night & I want to say that I finished Velvet Elvis today after I finishing tests early... SUCH a good book, I recommend it to ANYONE.  
love, peace, & coffee,

rebecca c

No comments:

Post a Comment