5.01.2010

MaY day LOVe!

I checked my phone when I got up this morning, and I had text message.  And it said May 1st.
Whoa.
I wonder who I'll May day basket this year...
Tomorrow is my birthday...
The 27th is my last day of school.
I'm leaving the 28th.
I LOVE the month of May (not just because of my birthday), but because it is a BEAUTIFUL month, and it offers true hope that summer is actually coming!

My week::


Lots of math I didn't understand.  Until yesterday.



Lots of coffee to keep and remain my focus.



Babysitting twice (Tuesday and Thursday).



Studying biology for the test...



Like I said... more coffee!



And also running.  Except I look way less stressed because this picture was taken yesterday, and I was just able to take a break yesterday.  Thank goodness.

Today my schedule is:
-Cleaning
-Babysitting @ 4

then I'll go to bed, and it will be my birthday! Although, I have to wait all day until I'll officially be 16.  Haha, yeah I was born at night.
But tomorrow's going to be a busy day, and I'm excited for it!
And I'm also excited to babysit three boys tonight! One of which is in the first grade class I help out it.  I'm thoroughly excited! I hope you have a great day and weekend!

Hope you get a May day basket!
Rebecca C

No comments:

Post a Comment