5.27.2010

DONE.

Blue skies all day.
1st hour felt so long and so far away from the end...
Second hour: Soccer Game.
During soccer game: Black eye.
After soccer game: Speech - that was interesting with a squinting eye.

Anyway, after the speeches came, and we had our class party!
It was such a fun day.  We had pizza, cleaned out our lockers, and went back to the soccer field! 
(And I got many hugs from little kids on the way)....

It has been an amazing year.
No homework until September.
And I know this summer will go fast - but this is the time to have fun, and party it up!
Thank goodness for a BREAK.
Cabino tomorrow!

Tonight::
-Pool party
-Sleep over with the LaDieS!
-Cabino tomorrow!!!!!!!


One of the most amazing people in my life: She has such a beautiful HEART.



Some of the first graders I helped with.  I love them sooooo much.  I can't believe they're second graders!



With the O'Connells!!!!!! I love this family to death :).  Cullen, Gavin, and Nolan.  Such cuties.



Kate and I with Gavin! We love this kid!

Love and joy to all of you this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment