5.28.2010

Cabin Weekend.

I am currently sitting in the back of my car, writing this (yeah, internet connection in the carrrrr).
So anyway, I am going to my Cabin in Crosslake, MN for the weekend.
See my grandparents, hang with the WHOLE family.   I am excited... because my dad hasn't been able to go up there in YEARS.  He has been a busy bee with work these past few years, and we are so so so excited for a weekend away!

My sister, dad, and I will be doing lots of boating//tubing, and swimming in the lake.  I am very excited to relax, read Twilight, sleep on the deck in the afternoons, eat my grandma's amazing dinners, and just ENJOY northern Minnesota.

Today is my first day of summer.  Yesterday was my last day of tenth grade.
I feel weird being an official Junior.
Right now I am listening to a mixed CD, and Taylor Swift is playing.
My sister is reading "Crazy Love" - Which I will be reading next.  I am very excited - a super good christian book.
Yesterday was so much stinkin' fun with my class.  We all went to Gavin's for a pool party.
The ladies went to Mo's house, and the guys stayed at Gavin's for the night.
The guys TPed us, and some of the ladies got them back this morning while they were completely out asleep... ha ha. 

I just want to say that this year has zipped by.
I want to say that next year will just be another year of AMAZING bonding.
Shelby Grosser, we will miss you MORE than anything,
but we know that God is doing AMAZING things through you.  And you are an amazing artist, and you deserve a school that has amazing skills in equipping with art.

I'll just be chilling this weekend, so I hope you all enjoy your LONG weekend, and remember those people who have FOUGHT for our country... let's honor them this weekend, and also... sleep in a little bit.

Love and peace always,
rEbe

No comments:

Post a Comment