5.06.2010

Just because


My dad made this great banner for me! What wonderful parents I have.  So so sweet.  So so kind.




This was a present I inherited from my great friend, Sunni! The actual picture of us was taken this past summer - but, her dad is an artist, and cropped Sunni and I in here because... we're going to the TWINS GAME ON SATURDAY! 



Monday night was b-e-a utiful (yeah I know what you're thinking)...
So I went outside for an adventure to take pictures.  I do that often and I like it.  I like it a lot.




Comfy sweatshirt.  Cool chill outside.  Life.  Is.  Good.




People tend to refer to me as a tree huger because yeah, i actually give a crap about recycling and not using too much water... being aware of what we put into our water.  Be nice to his earth!




GRASS IS GREEN!!!! I am loving that! It's shorts season (not tonight, though... tonight's forecast is calling for SNOW.  How pathetic).




I got some new nail polish for my birthday... and I am loving this new pink.  It is adorable.  I also love painting my nails! yay for new nail polish! 




I did this amazing thing called taking a nap this afternoon.  It felt way way way amazing.  I dozed off for about a half hour... my alarm went off, I jumped out of bed, and felt way refreshed! 




I made myself a cup of coffee to feel happy and energized, and ta da!
Now I'm listening to Pandora Radio + no HOMEWORK.  I do not have classes tomorrow! What a blessing! Tomorrow is the spanish fiesta.  Pictures to come! LOVVVE;; JOYYY;;; PEACE.

Also, Today is the National Day of Prayer.
Even though our President Obama has removed this day from the year, people across the nation have prayed today.  My bible class was consumed with groups praying.  Today is the national day of prayer.  Although, everyday we need to pray.  Everyday we have things to pray about.  Wether it be the sunshine or rain during the day.  Wether it's the hard test score we got on a test.  Wether it's the need for some energy... we have a NEED to pray everyday.

Tonightttt;;;;
-Go to Rainbow- Get Mangoes + Strawberries for tomorrow
-Read The Irresistible Revolution
-Sleep

Tomorrrrrrow;;;
-Spanish Fiesta Day (All day)!!!!
-Daddy comes home!
-Chill night

Saturday;;;
-Drop daddy off @ the airport EARLY (This calls for a large one @ Caribou).
-Shopping in Minneapolis with my mama after we drop the dad off!
-TWINS GAME!!!!!
-Take a rest

Sunday;;;;
-Sunday school for little critters
-Service
-Homework & Preparing for another week!

Peace,
Rebecca

P.S.  If you've never heard of the band "Mayday Parade" check them out! They're great.  My fav song currently by them is:  "The Last Something That Ever Meant Anything."

"I'll be okay (is that what you want me to say?)"

No comments:

Post a Comment