5.15.2010

I'm dreaming of a beautiful formal....

The sun is shining.
The sky is blue.
My dress is begging to be worn,
my shoes are undecided.
In the shower I go, because when the clock strikes 10,
my hair is to be done.
My make up to be swept across my face.

Lunch with the sister after all this has been accomplished,
will just be a special treat.
Making sure someone else's hair gets done is going to be wonderful,
and great.
Finally the dress will come on, and the shoes will be in set,
and off to pictures we will be.
Pictures pictures pictures.
Finally @ school when the clock hit's 5pm.

Then we will be in the coach bus, impatiently waiting to be in Saint Paul.
It will be a magical night @ the James J. Hill House.
And then of course, a dance party following at the Engstrom Studio.

Memories to hold and cherish forever.
Love you sophomore class,
you are truly the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment