5.26.2010

Cracking down....

I am left.
With a half day in front of me.

Playing jeopardy in Bible.
History is a REMATCH.  A time to show the boys what us ladies really got...
Today we played them in soccer... with ending up losing.  We want them to remember that we OWNED them on the last day of school... Let's go LADIES!!!!!!!
Then I will have a english speech to give (a Wedding toast for my sister to be exact), and then it will be lunch//party time! 
After school gets out @ 1, I will be helping Mrs. Felix take stuff down, clean stuff up, and pack stuff away for the summer!
@ 7pm is a pool party for the new JUNIORS
then, sleepover for the ladies @ mo's house.

I'll be getting up at a decent hour and HEADING  TO THE CABINOOOO until Sunday!
So stinkin' excited for what these next few days hold!

Love & JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment