5.31.2010

It's a run and adventure night....

This evening I went for a run.  And I will admit, it was slow, and I was hating it the whole time.
I had to stop once, before I could keep going.  

Even though my run didn't go so amazing, I was feeling adventurous when I got home....
I was hungry, and I wanted to try something new.  I came across Ali's Blog, who always has something new to eat, and Ali had gotten this recipe from Caitlin's blog.  

A grilled banana sandwich.
Seriously amazing, yet very easy to make!



Here's my end result... (and I used an whole grain english muffin instead of bread), and then I added a side of almond milk.



Here's a more close up look.  I definitely recommend it! So delicious!



Later I decided I want to paint my nails color: Love Me Red Creme from N.Y.C.
I did this while listening to one of my new favorites: Ximena Sariñana. She's spanish, and I love the 
acoustics in her music. And, she has a beautiful voice.


I have been drinking a lot of water today... I think I haven't been keeping up this weekend, as I have been running around.  I think I drove more @ the cabin this weekend, than I ever have in my life.  My sister, dad, and I kept forgetting stuff for fishing.... needing more minnows... et cetera.  It was pretty hilarious.  And it was pretty great... because I just drove with just my feet the whole time.  



Now I am reading a Glamour magazine: from the only amazing Shanna!
*Apparently mixing vaseline with a little bit of eye shadow is a DO.  Crazy, I know.

Also, the sister and I are watching some of the Office.  It's our specialty.

Love and JOY.

-Babysitting 2 GREAT and hilarious girls tomorrow! (Sophia & Avery)
-Tomorrow night I am having a huge get together with my mom's side of the family @ a park in Deep haven.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment