5.29.2010

Norwegian skin = sucky skin

It would some how turn out that my heritage is much Norwegian...
especially on my mom's side.
My mom is whole Norwegian.
My dad is half Norwegian.
Leaving me... dun dun dun, 75% Norwegian.

Does it have to turn out the girl who has gone through so many phases of trust and not trusting sun screen, gets the worst luck when it comes to getting sun burned? Ouchhhh.

I know this is a HORRIBLE quality picture, but you can at least see some of my sun burn (sorta).  I lubed up twice with SPF 50 today.  It's my Norwegian skin.  It.  Sucks.



My sister and I were experiencing some coffee withdrawl this morning (and folgers coffee is NOT good), and there is this amazing Ice Cream shop up here (and craft store), we stopped at and got amazing coffee.  We sat on the dock and drank it this morning.  We loved that.

{{Pictures of this weekend coming soon!!!!!}}

Heading home tomorrow @ 1.
LovE you ALL

"When everything falls apart, and my strength is gone, you're mighty and strong..."

1 comment:

  1. Yoooooo it's Emily. P.S. It's dad's side of the family that's full Norwegian, not Mom's. Mom's side is the one with the Germanness

    ReplyDelete