5.25.2010

What I eat.

Rebecca's Breakfasts: 


My favorite oatmeal EVER.  Apple chunks, and super easy:::
-One package
-1/2 cup of water
-Microwave :45



+



=
a delicious breakfast.
I recommend it any time! Some of you may not like the tart taste of the plain yogurt (vanilla also works just as fine), but I like that tart taste, so I eat plain yogurt with this delightful and nutritious granola.



I like to scramble two eggs if I am feeling eggs in the morning.
Put some pepper and salt on top, and if I'm feeling it, sometimes I'll sprinkle some shredded cheese for flavor.


I like to toast whole wheat bread on the side... and sometimes I'll some peanut butter on it.  Depends on how hungry I feel in the morning (which usually isn't a lot).



And then I just LOVE orange juice in the morning.  Such a refreshing touch to my morning food!

Then before school I make my coffee, and I head out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment