5.02.2010

I want to thank...

EVERYONE for making my day very SPECIAL. 
I woke up to text messages, even though I woke up late.  I took a quick shower.  Got a sweet phone call from two people I love.  And I went off to Children's Ministry, and the kids were crazy wishing me happy birthday and it was just a GREAT morning!
It was sunny all morning! The sermon was... good.  I won't explain details :).
Anyway, I came home to wonderful parents busily cleaning the house and making dinner and my cake.  I am so so blessed by my parents.  I love them.  I was thankful for the people I was able to see today.  And some of my friends whom are the bomb.  I am very thankful.  And I'm overwhelmed! 
My dinner consisted of my mothers DELICIOUS spaghetti with meat sauce and meat balls (everything from scratch)!!! And my mothers home made chocolate cake with rich chocolate frosting :).  It was such a great birthday, and I couldn't have wished for ANYTHING more! 

Pictures to come! Have a BEAUTIFUL week! And I'm sixteen how.  How weird is that?

Love and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment