5.09.2010

I wanted some pasta tonight. Spaghetti and meatballs to be exact.
So I pulled out the whole wheat pasta and started boiling.


-Meatballs: Homemade by my mom
-marinara sauce: homemade by my mom
-whole wheat pasta: Lunds

I love spaghetti & meatballs. One of my all time fave foods ever.
Happy night!
Tonight consists of:
-Drinking lots of water
-Going for a run before it gets dark
-Finish cleaning sheets
-Put away clothes
-Re-do my section for English
-Read Irresistible Revolution

"We are NOT a voice to the voiceless. The truth is that there is a lot of noise out there drowning out quiet voices, and many people have stopped listening to the cries of their neighbors. Lots of folks have put their hands over their ears to drown out the suffering." -The Irresistible Revolution: Shane Caliborne
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment