5.24.2010

The end of the beginning....

NOT the beginning of the end.
Although, this may be true... I'd rather think of it as the end of the beginning....

End of the beginning of school.
The end of the beginning of finals.
The end of the beginning of cold weather.

the beginning of summer.
The beginning of cold drinks, iced coffee, and smoothies.
The beginning of pool parties.
The beginning of sleeping in.
The beginning of time in the WATER//Lake.
The beginning of taking care of many kids.
The beginning of thinking about junior year.
The beginning of late nights, late mornings.
The beginning of camps.
The beginning of humidity, and warmth.
The beginning....

The end of endless hours of homework.
the end of tests related to school.
The end of sitting in classrooms.
The end of seeing all my friends, every day, all together.
The end helping in the first grade class.
The end of procrastinating.
The end...

Which is better? The beginning or the end?
I will miss so much from this year.  I will miss the first graders, Mrs. Felix, my SOPHOMORE (almost junior) CLASS, some of my hilarious teachers, eating outside on warm days, getting to school late because of snow... I will miss a lot.

I will enjoy so much.  Tubing, wake boarding (maybe), going to the cabin, taking care of kids, sunday school teaching, TRAVELING, road trippin' it, practicing for soccer, getting cleared//done with physical therapy, so much more....

I will miss the end of things.  I will love that some of the things are over.  I will enjoy many of these beginnings.  There will be things I won't like.  Pros and cons.  And that is life.
I am very happy about summer.
I am ready for a big huge mongo break.

<3 & peace.

out in 2.5 days.
Finals yet to accomplish....... peace until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment