5.25.2010

Collide.

"The dawn in breaking.... All light shinging through, you're barely waking with the tangle up in you." - Howide Day

One of my favorite songs right now.  Because somehow... you and I are colliding, and I don't even know it.

So this is my life this week: Finals.
I have two finals tomorrow.
A speech on Thursday.
and I am... DONE with SOPHOMORE YEARRRR.
I cannot say how much I have LOVED and appreciated this year.  
But.. this year has to come to an end, and I must say bye to first graders that I felt so close and connected with.... And my sophomore class won't be sophomores anymore... we'll be... juniors.


okay, so I hit the photo button on Photo booth, and it counted down the 3 2 1 thing... and I saw this super big strike of lightning, and this is actually legit... I was watching the lightning.  so PRETTY.



This is what I meant to do... Just a section of my bio test tomorrow (genetics), and then I'm holding an Odwalla.  My second favorite (the green machine is my first), but the Strawberry C contains:
A very high amount of Vitamin C (1000% in one serving - 8fl Oz).
It is: 97% Juice/Puree Blend

And simply delicious.

Well tomorrow is the history, and the bio tests (my most dreaded finals this year).
I am feeling pretty prepared, though, so doing some more studying (more like watching the sky light up by this AMAZING thunderstorm), but tomorrow = healthy, hearty breakfast, as most usual....

Take it easy (in 1.5 DAYS)......

2 comments:

  1. ah, you're such a funny one :) I love the picture of you biting (?) the study guide. thanks for the breakfaast ideas :) considering what you brought me for breakfast that was kind of contradictory... (donut???) haha :) it's good to eat junk now and again (pertty sure that's in the Bible... okay maybe not!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey! I love you so much Ash... I know (: some days I need that donut or muffin from holiday... hahaha and their coffee. i just forgot to mention that :)

    .5 of a day left!!!!!! Then PaRtAy!

    ReplyDelete