5.07.2010

Dreary day in Minnesota...

Today was a bowl of cereal with a one hundred percent chance of rain.
I headed out the door this morning with a down pour.
I headed out of school with a down pour.  
And in between with sprinkles.
The rain was beautiful.  The rain was cool and good feeling while having the soccer tournament for the spanish fiesta, inside the gym all afternoon.  Did it ever get hotttttt.


Right away in the morning.  We had to get a picture for Spencer & Courtney.  
We love our sea turtle!



I'll explain the crown as much embarrassment as it costs me... so the guys from our class are primarily who planned this spanish fiesta & they decided they wanted to do a King & Queen.  I'll leave the king unmentioned, but yes... I got the queen.  And I had to wear a Burger King crown on all day.  Ew.  Burger King is for suckers who love grease and crap.  Gross.  So I just let our sea turtle wear the glory before he got destroyed :/.



The after-effects: Bye-bye turtle! It was fun knowing you!

Well the spanish fiesta was a fun day over all! It was a great trade from the normal routine and then tomorrow I am heading to the TWINS game! I'm very excited!
I hope you have a blessed weekend with lots of rest.
Peace,
Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment