5.23.2010

My weekend in pictures....

This weekend was hectic & crazy, but I loved it ALL in the end!

(Starting with Thursday).  My sis and I went to Panera, then my sister had to get a little bit of gas, so I got an Iced Coffee @ Holiday & then we were off to the HCA Awards Recognition.


Driving there.  I don't think my sister was mad, she just didn't know I was taking a pic.


Hahahah, Kate, Me, and Ashley... and Kate turning her back to the camera.  At the awards ceremony!




Kate and I recognized for being a TA//EA :).



Wearing my sister's snazzy dress.  I love it very much... and it has pockets!


Obviously Kate was paying attention... Ashley got the English Award, Kate got the history awards... I got an EA & Mentoring award a day later.  Hahaha, I'm such a loser.




Friday after my 2nd BEHIND THE WHEEL.  My sister and I went to Noodles & Ridgedale!




My sister made HOMEMADE delicious banana bread & decaf coffee! Pure simple beautiful Saturday night.  I also ran & played frisbee with my dad late that night.




And also I read... yes, I'm reading Twilight...




Sunday! I had bacalaurette in the morning... then Sunni's Dance Recital! Danielle and I look awkward... Sunni looking cute with her 10 year Trophy!




Re-doing part of the room = disaster.  Uff da.  It's not an easy job!

This week is FINALS WEEK, and I'm very excited Thursday is my LAST DAY. 
Going to the cabin on FRIDAY.  Praise the LORD.  Some time away from all this craziness! 

Love peace and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment