5.06.2010

Fill in the blank.

I love my green room.
I hate when I get a black mark on it.
I painted my nails pink.
I hate how I smudge one right away.
I played Colbie Caillat songs on my guitar.
I hate how sometimes I forget how the song goes.
I am drinking water.
I hate when it's gone.
I am reading The Irresistible Revolution.
I hate when I know I need to go to sleep.
I miss my dad & sister.
I hate how I need to wait until Wednesday to see both of them.  Together.
I am laughing at hilarious text messages.
I hate when they're over.
I am eating a Dark Chocolate Heresy's kiss.
I hate the after taste.
I ate spaghetti 101 for dinner.
I hate how my breath smells like garlic after.
I eat banana's and peanut butter for snacks.
I hate feeling guilty that banana's have the most sugar.
I love my heart necklace from Maine.
I hate how I'm not in Maine with the person I got it with.
I can't heal my crackling hands.
I hate how they won't get better.
I can't get enough of playing with bubbles.
I hate when they burst.  Or I accidently burst one.
I love using chalk to draw on the driveway. 
I hate how it's being washed away right now.
I enjoy acting like a little girl.
I hate when reality is back on track.
I desire God.
I hate when I run the race with sin on my back.
I love how I don't have classes tomorrow.
I hate how finals are coming.
I am ready for summer.
I hate thinking I will be a junior next fall.
I love my mom.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment