6.01.2010

(not) a foggy day, In P-Town!

If you really know the artist, you would know I'm currently jamming out to Michael Buble (and I LOVE him).  And i'm also listening to Regina Spektor.  
Two of some of my favorite artists, ever.
I like variety... random mix of artists.  It's how I roll.


The reason my hair looks wretched is because I just got out of the shower and I'm now drinking my coffee.  I am going to fix my hair, put a splash of masacara on, fill my water bottle, and go babysit two sweeeeeet and adorable girls!
12 - 3.
Then @ 5:30 it's off to the auntie's house! Kind of a jam packed day! 

Tomorrow's outlook:
-Chinese mission meeting
-Mabye some cleaning? Maybe not.
-Youth group? Worship team?

That's all folks,
<3

oh p.s. it's a beautiful day, not a foggy day (if you didn't quite get that)

1 comment:

  1. I totally got the foggy day reference. that's when you know that you're a michael buble junkie :) haha. Sounds like a blassttttt!

    ReplyDelete