6.18.2010

Setting goals.

It is definitely summer... that means there's some new goals I want to accomplish before the school year.
Here are some of them.

1.  Go on a run at least 3 times a week
2.  Eat healthy (fresh fruits, veggies, and whole foods).
3.  Play tennis
4.  Fully completely recover (yes, that means my weak quad).
5.  Tube and boat (which I'm doing with my FABULOUS neighbors tomorrow!!)
6.  Write my thoughts out.  Every day.
7.  Read the Bible.  Daily.
8.  Get outside.
9.  Get my tan on.
10.  Read a # of series of books (I'll make a post of all the books I am planning on reading this summer).
11.  Love.  Like none other.

Monday I leave for Silver beach//Covenant Pines.  I am anticipating a WONDERFUL time like last year! (I already started packing today... ha).  Love you all!
Also... I am learning that prayer is a powerful and wonderful thing.  God wants and desires to talk to us. You find the strong people in the Bible prayed.  They prayed their way through the day... I want that shield.  The guard against sin and temptation.... the eyes for those who are lost... the heart for God's little children....

Quote for the week: "Strength is having the courage to admit that you're weak." Unknown

Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. -Isaiah 40:30-31

No comments:

Post a Comment