6.12.2010

I love minnesota.

Today in Minnesota it has been rainy... kinda how it's been all this past week - and how it will be this week.  Life goes on.

But I kind of enjoyed the rain today.... My sister and I got some caribou, we stopped @ the Library, went to Arbor Lakes... I sat in Borders for a while and just read.  That was wonderful.  My sister and I had a great afternoon.  And USA tied to England.  Good good day.
Also, today is my grandma's birthday (my dad's mom), and tomorrow my dad and I are heading out to breakfast with her (EARLY).  Then I'll be back to help @ Sunday school for the Summer kick off!!!! I'm going to be TIRED.  Then to service... I haven't been to my church in literally a month... or more.


Arbor Lakes... on a rainy day.  I love this shopping mall.




I've been getting pretty used to driving.  It's a fun thing.  Although, I have to say... many people today were not paying attention.  What. The. Crunch.


Anyway, Today's findings....
*Trader Joe's coffee (trying the French Roast... can anyone say jitters?!)
*Hand soap super cheap @ Bath & Body works
*Throw to make a tie blanket
*Chipotle to top it all off for dinner

-Current song obsession(s): "Minnesota" by: Austin Kyle, and "Big Yellow Taxi" by: Counting Crows
-Current favorite food: Peaches from Lunds
-Current book reading: Twilight
-Current place with God: Healing
-Current favorite stores: Teavana, and Goodthings

And in re-guards to the title of this post... I love Minnesota.
It's home.  It's beautiful.  It's exciting.  It's different.  It's modern.  It's the middle of no where.
All in one.  I love home...

::::::::::
"But let us encourage one another daily, as long as it is called today..." -Hebrews 3:13
-What are you going to remember of today?
-What are others going to remember of you today?
-Did you make a meaningful move?
-Did you stumble and fall?
-Did you get back up and keep running the race?

That's all for this rainy Saturday! 
Be praying for safe driving for the Heritage Mission Team!

xoxo,
REbE

No comments:

Post a Comment