6.07.2010

Combinations.


I have been grabbing yogurt & putting granola into it for breakfast lately... my FAVORITE.
Try it sometime... so so so good, and so so so healthy!




I went to Renovation Church yesterday with the Foty's.  It was a lot of fun.
Sunni and I just chilling after service.




My sister + I = weird.
Love her for it.




This morning was a quick shower, little talking with my mama that I loved, then some quick organic coffee (picture below), and then to the Orthodontist I went! It was my last retainer check... they also removed my permanent lower retainer so I could correct two of my teeth with a removable lower retainer (which I also have on top).  Then my mom && I went to Brugger's for lunch because it was super close. We shared a whole wheat bagel which had some veggies + turkey on top.  Yum.  And I got a Mocha Creme Coffee.  Then I was off to the Foty house to tutor Sunni! We read "Dr. Faust" (old story), and answered some questions, took a quiz, et cetera... Then we hung out & drew a little... now I'm off to meet two new kids that were just adopted so I can babysit them tomorrow! Busy day.....




Yummy Rainbow Organic coffee (one of our favorites).  My personal favorite is Trader Joe's Organic Coffee, but Rainbow is pretty good, too.  Mmmm... coffee.

Love and joy!

Tomorrow's a busy day.  I probably won't get to blogging... so here's my sched:

-Physical therapy (10:30 - 11:30) PRAY IT'S THE LAST ONE!!!!
-Straight to the Dale's to nanny.
-Straight to the Emison's to babysit the new adopted ones until 9pm.

Long day, and I will be tired.
Wednesday I have a Chinese mission meeting & Then straight to the Dale's again for nannying
Uff da.
I'm helping with soccer camp on Thursday & Friday for the little kids... I'm not cleared for the MS//HS soccer camp yet :(

Love you aLL!

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy girl Rebe! But way to use all your God-given talents for God and not just sit around all summer. You are an inspiration!
    What is your physical therapy for? :(
    And I love Trader Joe's coffee too! We drink the breakfast blend every morning. It's what gets me going; that stuff is GOOD.
    Love your pictures and the look into your day. And the new layout is nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete