6.03.2010

Full days = a good summer.

Today was crazy.
A friend & I watched 8 kids (oh my lanta, it was so much fun).
That was such a fun start to the day.  We went to the park... went on the slippin' slide, ate lunch, did some chalk, et cetera... it was such a fun day, you have no idea.
After watching the kiddos, my friend and I went to the bank, Target, Dicks, and our friends house (so she could tutor her//we could hang out later).
I finished revising and writing out my testimony for tomorrow's Chinese mission meeting.
  I hadn't been at home since 8:45 am this morning, and I got home around 9:45 pm.

I am happy I'm keeping busy this summer.
My mom told me the last thing she wanted me to do was sit around at home and look out a window all day.
She said it didn't matter what I did... Didn't matter where I was... just so I was doing something outside of the house//the normal routine this summer.  Wether that be nannying, going for a run, working on this Chinese mission, going on a trip, taking a shopping day with my sister... you get the picture, a full day for the summer = a pretty stellar summer.  that's what I'm aiming for.  I mean obviously you're going to have those days you need to rest or sleep//nap, but sitting around all summer SUCKS.
Next week I am helping with the little kid's soccer camp (well, three of the five days), because I won't be cleared for doing my soccer camp... which sucks, but that's life... so anyway, I will be helping with the little kids & nannying the two other days.... it's gonna be sickly awesome.

Tomorrow's scheddddd:
-Chinese mission meeting
-Read because it's Friday
-Do what I want because it's Friday
-Pray for the Tennessee Team that leaves SATURDAY.

Love you Mission Team leaving Saturday!!!! I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL time, my thoughts and prayers are going with you!!!!!!

Peace out kids,
Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment