6.02.2010

What kind of friend?

What kind of friend takes you to a meeting (as in driving), PAYS for your coffee, and brings you the most joy in the world?
Then as your driving home, asks if you want to just... I don't know hang out?! Brings you home so you can shower, then takes you out to eat, then walks to Micheals with you... figures out you have a disastrous room, and VOLUNTEERS to help you CLEAN up the room you can't even walk in? 
Then, this same person (who has trucked along with you all day), helps you for 2 hours cleaning your room and all your messes around the house (which is now spotless), goes and tutors someone?
I went with her to work on my testimony... I tell you, this girl is just the most joyful person I have ever met.  I love her.  We were heading back to my house for her to drop me off and we got stuck in traffic.... and we decided that there wasn't much time, so I went to her soccer game, and I loved it! It was fun to watch so many people I know play on a team together with lots of unity.

Well, now this friend is helping me babysit 8 kiddos tomorrow (I tell you, she is just a good sport),
and tomorrow is going to be a fun day, I can feel it.  I love all these kids, and their parents have BEAUTIFUL hearts that just exude joy and love in the Lord! And I love that!

Pictures of tomorrow to come!
I love YOU ALL.

I am thankful for EVERYONE who has been in my life.... truly a blessing.

<3

1 comment:

  1. I think I can guess who that is!!! and, yeah, she's pretty darn bomb. :)

    ReplyDelete