6.10.2010

Dramatic moisture. Dramatic change.

So on this blog I pretty much talk about everything or anything... so today, I'm going to talk to you about my hair care.
Currently I am using Hydralicious by Herbal Essence.  This is the newer kind of Herbal essence: the twist.
Dramatic moisture and has been treating my hair with extreme care.  I love it, and it smells amazing!
You can buy both in a package for $4.29 at CVS.




Now some of you may be looking @ this picture and like... Olive oil?! - yes, it's true... this is an all natural anti-frizzer.  I'll be honest, it is the best I have ever used.  It smells good - works amazing, and keeps the shine in your hair.  You can find it at Walgreens for $11.98 a bottle - which seems like a TON, and that's why I wait until it goes on sale and stock up on it  -BioInfusion also has many other products.

Ever since using these products (about two weeks using both), I have seen a big difference in my hair.  I am loving it, too!... just now I need to get a hair cut and get rid of those split ends, and uneven hair.

I hope you all are having an amazing week!

My school (and many classmates), have been on a mission trip in the Appalachian mountains, Tennessee for the past week.  They have been sharing God's love, working their butts off, and caring for God's people.  I am so excited to hear the stories (along with the few other classmates I have that didn't go), about their adventures.  Please be praying for safe travels home! They're also stopping @ A museum and a soup kitchen on their way home, which is a cool way to end their trip.  They arrive home on Monday.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment