6.01.2010

The Battle. Of cousins.

Today, I babysat two sweeeet and adorable girls for three hours.
I loved every minute of it.
We went to the park, and realized that the dark clouds were coming, so we headed back.
They wanted to color for a little bit, so they did, and soon enough it was time for them to head out to swimming lessons! The day went by so fast!

After I got home, I went and helped someone on their huge project (a total of 350 points) for tomorrow.
I then headed off to a family reunion/Mothers's and Father's day get together.... It was a lot of fun.
We ended up @ My aunt's house.
I played with the cousins... and they're little.
Except, one who is 7th grade.  My sister and two twin cousins didn't play with us, because they're that cool.
Anyway, we had this battle.
My 7th grade cousin had a team, and I had a team.
And I think my team owned.
This was a super intense game of hide and go seek.

After we owned them, we played Ghost in the Graveyard (in broad day light),
and then finally ate some dinner & treats.
Then we played Ghost in the Graveyard in actual darkness.
We realized that lightning was coming, so we watched that until we could hear the thunder and it was already time to go.

Now::::
Watching the lightning.
Taking a bubble bath (make up from yesterday)
Going to bed.

Tomorrow:::
Coffee!
Chinese mission meeting
Clean, clean, clean
Probably support a friend @ A baseball game

LoVE YOU ALL!

3 comments:

  1. Geez, where were you in the days I needed a babysitter? :-) Will you babysit me sometime?!! I bet those little kids absolutely adore your energy.

    Bubble baths are nice... I hope yours was extra sudsy!

    Have a great day Rebe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come babysit us sometime. I try to handle Brooke, but she's a little too much for me sometimes! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cute girls! Can I please babysit you guys soon? I'll do it complete free of charge! :) miss you guys!

    and yes, bubble baths are the BEST. thank you thank you :)

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete