6.15.2010

updates & crazy hazy days of summer.....

So on Friday I was determined that I needed to get my bangs and split ends cut (Since I haven't gotten a hair cut since January).  


So... my hair has kinda grown since January.  Especially my bangs, because I got straight across bands the last time I got my hair cut.  Whooooofta.
I love hair cuts.  A lot.




The end result! I love forehead bangs.  I also got some face framing.  And just a trim.  
I'm still trying to grow into the new bangs.




This picture expresses how craziness of summer, and how busy I've stayed.
Although, I am liking that... I just need to keep up on my sleep.
Another thing I love about summer is: NANNYING.
One of my favorite things I do.  

Well this week has been fun.
Yesterday I saw a friend who has been on a Mission Trip, and heard all of her wonderful stories.
Then we went bowling with a good friend, and later we rented a movie (after a great adventure of a parking spot).
Today I saw Kirk Aadalen (the guy who did my surgery), and GREAT NEWS.  I still need to work on my weak quad and messed up pelvis, but God's power has really helped to heal me!
Then I helped someone fix her iPod (which she broke again later).  Then I nannyed two adopted kiddos.
Tomorrow I'm seeing three boys and a mom of whom i LOVE with a great friend of mine (Super excited!!!)
Then I have worship team for youth group.
Thursday is nannying for those adopted kids.
Friday a friend is coming up from her dinkey town, and seeing another friend and I for lunch.
Then I'm meeting another friend before she leaves Saturday!

Busy week, but I love busy days.  They make me feel productive.
... and hopefully I'll get some cleaning mixed in there, too.

I <3 you!
Be the love and care that others need!

No comments:

Post a Comment