6.20.2010

Beyond Measure

I am definitely blessed beyond measure.  I have been given the best group of girls to be around, a great and hilarious class to hang out with, a family that loves me with all their hearts, a dad who provides for this family, a mom who is extremely frugal, a place to sleep every night... and I could go on about these wonderful blessings that I have.  One of these blessings is to go to Camp (vacay).  I will be at silver beach for the next week (I leave in the Morning, come back Sunday).  I have the blessing to be with a family I love.  I have the blessing to be away from computers, a cell phone, electronics.  I have the blessing to be outdoors, go on the boat, get my tan on, play tetherball, play ultimate frisbee, talk about Gordon the spider, read my Bible and write notes to God outside, go to chapels... et ectera.  Pictures will come on this blog... I'm so excited to leave and have a week away!

I just want to say... thank you for being in my life and blessing me BEYOND MEASURE.  Everyone in my life has given me more than I could ever ask for.

Sometimes I feel like I'm shifting back and forth.... and I feel alone at times.  I end up asking myself how I could ever get mad because of that.  I have people around me 24/7 that tell me they are praying for me, they're going out to girls' nights with me, just chatting it up with me.... anything.  I am so blessed, and I can't express my thankful heart.

Until next week! Love you all!
-Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. Rebe, you are really truly adorable, and when I read your blog posts your good attitude and mood always rubs off :-) Have fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you! and since I didn't get to read this until just now, I had been wondering why I didn't have a more recent post from you! have an awesome time this week! well, I guess you're almost done :) haha

    ReplyDelete