7.02.2010

Long time.

I apologize for the length of time I haven't posted... saying I returned on Saturday night.
Although, I have been doing laundry, nannying three days this week (including today), going to the Eclipse midnight showing (more like 1am), and trying to get as much sleep as possible!
also, coffee has been my wonderful friend.
This was the day we got to Silver beach (Covenant pines).  We were already getting our tans on.  It was pretty great.  And I have a super big one piece tan going on on my back... uff da.  I only burned once on my shoulders and that was IT.  It was wonderful!


We tore out my guitar numerous times.  This is the first night, and these sweet girls (Savannah and Selena) came up and listened.  I hadn't officially met them yet, and it was the sweetest! They just sat there and listened (and even sang!) It was wonderful.  We got to know that family greatly... I miss you, Speikers!!!


This is us (minus Selena and the parents), Selena was taking the picture of us.  Isn't that hilarious? We tend to be funny... great group of gals! That's just a taste of the pictures... we took over a thousand, and had to delete many! It was a wonderful week, and we loved it! We did so many great things! (check facebook for some more photos... not all of them, though!) 


On Monday night Kate and I went to the Foty house! It was fun.  Sunni is just chilling, while I make a fool of myself dancing around to the music! We took a walk to Starbucks with Sunni, her sweet sister Asha, and her dog, Bella.  It was a great time!  Then we made mac & cheese!
Kate likes to take pictures, so we took a picture.  I am very thankful that she is in my life...


This was taken yesterday.... Kate and I took the kiddos to the pool yesterday (we nanny 3 SWEET boys together... it's the best!).  We had 2 of the three boys yesterday.  It was so much fun.  this is me throwing Nolan up in the air to the water.  It was great!



This is me throwing up Gavin! He is the most sneaky, sweet, and hilarious boy put into one.  He will be a stinker in the most hilarious and cutest way ever... I love these boys! And they have the sweetest parents... Kate and I have been truly blessed by this family!
Love you, O'Connell family!!!

Well, that's pretty much what I've been doing.
Yesterday evening after nannying, I went to the Music in Plymouth//Fireworks! It was great! and I learned how to play Banana Grams.. pretty epic.
I went and nannyed the twins at 4:30 this afternoon until 9:30.  It was sorta a tough night... but it was okay.  Still fun! 

Tomorrow is my personal day off from craziness (even though last week was like that).  I am way too stressed out, and I need a break... reading on the deck, soaking some rays, and taking some real time to myself.  That's what I need.  down time.  I haven't been alone... for a long time.
Saturday is on the boat with amazing neighbors!!! Can't wait!
Happy fourth of course! Excelsior fireworks on Sunday!
I'll update more later.

<3 R

No comments:

Post a Comment