7.10.2010

Pure dread to Extreme excitement!

I was flipping through all my Chinese language camp guideline stuff earlier today... and also trying to draw out the salvation table, when I came across a guideline.  "Women please wear dresses or skirts during teaching."  I freaked.  I had forgotten about the morning dress codes.
I have no time.  Tomorrow is packed, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and the rest of the week on out... I am busy.  Next Tuesday I leave for Chicago.... the following Monday the camp starts.  Ahhhhh.
To my rescue my sister came, and we went out shopping.
We first went to Macy's (I had no hope since everything is so expensive there), my luck started to show at the 80% off sale racks!
I purchased two items at Macy's, and then we went to Plato's closet and I purchased two more items.
I am very very happy about my savings and purchases!  (Pictures + prices below).

I only ended up paying $8.75 at Macy's for this dress... it makes me incredibly happy! 
I plan on wearing a cami underneath, and a tiny black vest over.

I paid $16 for this dress at Plato's closet.  Normally from Pac Sun.  I was ecstatic it fit!

The shirt on the left I paid $8.75 for at Macy's.  The shirt on the right I paid $3 at Plato's closet for- Old Navy brand.


here's my Macy's receipt...a total savings of $32.48... I.  Love.  Clearance.  racks.


I also realized earlier in the day that I had a head ache... I figured dehydration because I've noticed weird patterns in my water drinking (aka not enough), so I drank to compensate for all of that today... and my head ache was gone within a half hour! Thank goodness!

Anyway, all I want to say is never judge a shopping trip.  Today I did that... and it turned out amazing.  
xoxox,
Rebs

No comments:

Post a Comment