7.24.2010

Current things in the life.

Listening to: Dave Barnes (Until You).
Praying: My chinese students come to Jesus.
Excited: FOR THE FACE TO FACE CAMP TO START MONDAY!!!
Reading: Great Expectations... summer reading.  Not sure why Dickens always focuses on in the unimportant stuff and skims over the important stuff... this guy is... interesting.
Thankful for: Amazing friends.  Amazing, that's right.
Missing: Chicago, and many people.
Loving the sight of: My guitar.
Obsession of beverage: Bubba Gump Shrimps' Mango Lemonade! (Sad this place doesn't exist in MN).
Happy about: Clothes put away... room picked up... most of my stuff unpacked... Most.
Realizing: I can't rely on myself... God is the one who upholds me.  All the time.

This is me + my four lovely small group students... Sweet sweet girlies!!
Kate and her dad are a host family for two chinese girls.  We all five went bowling! Funny names!
Us four being silly (what else is new).  I love these girls!

I'm super excited for what these next two weeks will bring! All in the hands of our God.  
I'll be updating! I love you!
~R

No comments:

Post a Comment