7.12.2010

My week in pictures past, my week to come in words.

Eating pb&j's (when i was actually at home).


Working on the salvation chart for the face to face chinese camp & my Joni camp application.


trying to relax somewhere in the middle.


This is my before babysitting look.  Lots of babysitting! And wearing my sister's college t-shirt.


Drinking enormous amounts of water... head aches have been killer this past week, dehydration has been my answer, so lots of water i've been flowing through my body.
Drinking decaf chai tea & reading//blogging at night.... gives me peace of mind.


Cleaning my sheets today... nothing more I love on my Sunday nights with clean sheets.


Gone shopping three times.  Yeah, great life I tell ya(:

My week to come...
Monday: Babysitting 2 - 4.  Then a little dinner.  Babysitting 5 - ?
Tuesday: Babysitting 10 - 2.  Last behind the wheel 3:30 - 5:30.  Down time.
Wednesday: Babysitting my favorite kiddos ever (time undecided).  Go to yg to send of Nicaragua team?
Thursday: Last chinese mission meeting 9 - 12.  Babysit favorite kiddos again.  Down time?
Friday: Chillax for a while......
Saturday: Say good-bye to my dear friend who leaves Sunday.
Sunday: Church.  Pack.... Chi-ToWn here I come!!!

Until then... lots of babysitting.  And hopefully a good amount of blogging to keep myself sane this week! (Just for the reference I love kids, haha).

xxoo,
Rebe

3 comments:

  1. sooooo, when does Ashley-time fit in there? can I catch ya sometime on friday? oooooh I could come pick you and sonia up! since I haven't seen either of you for soooooo long... well not unless you count the time when jake was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. strike that, reverse it. I can only drive one person....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for Friday! I'm ecstatic ash bash(: it doesn't count because jake was just being weird, and playing badmition doesn't count either. haha.

    ReplyDelete