7.20.2010

I love

CHICAGO.
It's beautiful here... I love the tall buildings, the craziness of the city, the huge fountain and walking around at night... it's so pretty.

Although, I have to say... homeless people make me sad.  My family and I were walking through the park tonight, and we saw 3 homeless people.  I whispered to my mom "That makes me so sad.  I can't even handle it."  And she told me... "I wish we would've taken that last piece of pizza, wrapped it up, and left it here."  Because at dinner we had gotten Chicago pizza & we don't have a fridge to keep it in... and there was one piece left.  I wish I would've thought of that.

so... I have to say, I love this city.  I'm ready to pack up my house and move down here.  I love love love it.  It's my kind of city.

Anyway, my sister and I are enjoying the luxury of sharing our own room... and my parents and I somehow got split 7 floors apart.... hahaha.  The people at this hotel are super nice employees... I'm super thankful and happy.  I love it here!

love from the city!
ReBeCcA 

1 comment: