7.31.2010

My week rewind. In pictures.

My breakfasts (very important):
 Yoplait new GREEK YOGURT:: Purchased at Trader Joes
+
My favorite granola on top... mmmm.
-Orange juice of course
...And I was usually doing this while I did my hair every morning.  It's out of habit.
Then @ school for F2F I had my guzzle of coffee... much needed for being at school at 8am every morning.  Just like a school day....

 Leading small group discussions.
Playing worship songs on the guitar and singing them on the bus with Liz, Kate, and Rebekah.
Playing concentration with Liz.
Hanging out with all my chinese friends! And being taller for once.
Playing uno.  And singing.
Going to valley Fair, and almost puking.
And getting a sparkle tattoo from a little spray tattoo place at Valley fair.
It's the chinese symbol for Love.
Also... I've been running every day after I get home.  It has seriously boosted me this week... getting out, getting fresh air, getting my endorphines moving... there's nothing better. 
WA AI NI! (I LOVE YOU)!
~R

::Cutest quote of the day--
"...Well we don't know how we're going to get back.  Our bus is hemed in, blocked my cars." Said to me by one of the main leaders.
One of the girls in my small group overheard and told me...
"I want to pray it comes out."
Within 5 minutes the bus was some how miraculously out.
"God helped us!!!" It was adorable.

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I love the bus story. And I love how you're singing in like half of those pictures. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete