7.30.2010

I know I already...

I know I blogged already about this yesterday, but I can't express how excited I remain for my two girls who became christians yesterday.  Whenever I think of them, or see them, I feel so happy inside, and sometimes, I tear up.  I would just ask that you would pray for them.  Going back to China with not a lot of back round of religion (ESPECIALLY Christianity), will be extremely difficult for them.  Please pray for them.  The kingdom is still rejoicing, and I told that to them today... and they both were like "FOR US?? We're so thankful to heaven!!!" -It just made my heart melt.  They are sweet sweet girls.  Please also keep in your prayers that the hearts of the other students will change and be formed to His will.  Love you all dearly. 
~R

This was on Monday... we went to the Science museum for our activity.  Most of Rebekah and I's groups... they're good friends.
This is my group and I with Santa (Patrick) during yesterday's Christmas lesson... Catherine, Michelle, me, Santa, (David in the back round, not in my group), and Julia!

3 comments:

  1. Just want to tell you that I'll be praying, but also do not be worried about them going back to China. The thing I've learned about the Chinese people is when they're on fire, they're on fire. There is nothing that can turn them off. When they came to Christ, God put fire in their souls. And from experience, I've witnessed that that fire will continue to burn and impact others for years to come.
    It reminds me of when we were visiting a prison and only two men in the entire facility gave their lives to Christ. As they stood, their peers mocked and laughed at them. But their eyes shown brightly and they stood tall and proud.
    If your girls are anything like the other people I've met, God will surely do great things with them.
    But still, they will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they dressed up like Santa!! that's adorbs! And I will be praying as well! God will use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa- thank you so much. that means a lot, and also reassures me(:
    and that's AMAZING. i remember you telling me about that, it's so cool.

    Ashley- haha, i did, too. the main chinese leader came in during our lesson. everyone was like "Patrick!!" and he's like no.... i'm Santa! it was sooo funny. thanks again, dears! Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete