7.10.2010

A new day, a new project...

So as these summer days have been flying by... I have been keeping myself busy.  Even just in my own house, sometimes.  Every day I have set aside just 15 minutes for a small project (or a big project over a course of a few days).  Like today, I reorganized my socks, and underwear drawer (yeah like you wanted to know that), but it made me feel productive, and in the end helping me be a little more organized.
Some other things I have done have been... cleaning out my desk, recycling and tossing out all the unneeded junk that was in there, and in the end, getting a new desk!
I've also: cleaned and reorganized my closet, reorganized my book shelf (also got a new book shelf), reorganized my bathroom drawers (yeah those were a mess), and so much more.
It's helped me to do something if I have no other things to do... and not just sit around all day doing nothing.  Also, doing laundry, folding//hanging up clothes, emptying//loading the dish washer, vacuuming those little corners in your bathroom, are some more ideas of things to get off the couch and make your bedroom//house a little more organized and clean.
I just want to say I've loved this whole idea of setting aside 10 - 15 minutes of every day to do something with myself... and clean something.  Maybe I'm weird because I actually enjoy the process of cleaning, but I've heard from many others that it makes them feel like they didn't waste their day.  

Ignore the fact that this post is rather random, but I would say try this idea if you feel like you have nothing to do some days... it's wonderful I'd say :).
Anyway, that's all for now!

xoxo,
Rebecca C

No comments:

Post a Comment